Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cupcakes!!

If I were a cupcake,
What flavor would I be?
Chocolate or vanilla
Swirled marble maybe

Coated all in frosting
Satin smooth and creamy
Melting in the heat of
Dreams so hot and steamy

My flesh would be soft
Like a sponge but firm
Waiting to be unwrapped
When it was my turn

A dessert to be sure
One that filled a need
A cupcake is perfect
Quenching growing greed

And when desire mounted
And lust had found it's peak
We'd hear a moment of silence
When indulgence wouldn't speak

I'd break down to nothing
Life eating every crumb of me
Finger licking good, I guess
One of those sweet sweet memories

If I were a cupcake,
What flavor would I be?
Chocolate or vanilla
Swirled marble maybe






-Poem: Mary BrytEyz Ball-
-Images: Weheartit-

6 comments:

Maria-Pia Colton said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intrinsically Florrie said...

You have an incredibly lovely blog!
I do rather like cupcakes, personally I like vanilla best.

Florrie x

Teany Tiny Star said...

Your blog is so pretty! very classic vintage. I love this poem its really cute :)

kate said...

you had me at love, you hooked me at cupcakes.

following

. said...

Mmmmmmm i want cupcakes right now !! Hahaha

XX
http://selmakh.blogspot.com/

www.toledo-3d.com said...

Thanks for this post, quite helpful material.